Skip to content
I’m available for the following services and more:
- Consultation – Self researchers can obtain assistance with roadblocks in their research.
- Custom Family Tree and/or Book Creation – Includes consultation and/or document gathering, genealogy research, compilation of research documents into a custom book or family tree (digital and/or printed)
- Geneatography: Document your past and current family history with a formal portrait session featuring the generations living in your family.
- DNA Analysis – Includes consultation, analysis, and instructions on how to read and apply the results from a genealogical DNA test.
- Identification of Family Members – Location of lost or unknown family members.
- Family Reunion Planning and Execution – Top to bottom services including overall event planning, event communication, fund generation, family history presentation, and logistical execution of small or large scale family reunion event.
- Native American Dawes Verification – Verification of Native American ancestral roots that confirm a by blood enrollee of one of the Five Civilized Tribes (Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Creek, Seminole).
- On-site Research in the following counties:
Arkansas: Arkansas, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, St. Francis, Lee, Mississippi, Monroe, Poinsett, Phillips
Mississippi: Alcorn, Benton, Desoto, Marshall, Prentiss, Tate, Tippah, Tishmingo, Tunica, and Union
Tennessee: Chester, Crockett, Decatur, Fayette, Hardeman, Hardin, Haywood, Henderson, Lauderdale, Madison, McNairy, Shelby, and Tipton
- Reverse Genealogy/Heir Searcher – Tracing a family genealogy to current generations or heirs.
- Verification of Slaveholder – Includes consultation, and/or document gathering, and location of additional documentation presented in a written report.