from october 22 to november 26, 2013, PBS is airing the latest Henry Louis Gates, Jr. special entitled “The African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross.” tune into this blog and those listed for a recap of each week’s episode through the lens of a group of amazing african american genealogists and family historians. photo credit: library of congress.(1)
| Up to 20% Off🔥 |. No side effects where can i buy Prednisone For Dogs Buy Online ,Available with free Delivery & overnight shipping!. Check More » the project is ambitious. how in the world is it possible to cover the history of African Americans in one six-part series? it seems almost impossible, but Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. has set out to do just that.
“Written and presented by Professor Gates, the six-hour series explores the evolution of the African-American people, as well as the multiplicity of cultural institutions, political strategies, and religious and social perspectives they developed — forging their own history, culture and society against unimaginable odds. Commencing with the origins of slavery in Africa, the series moves through five centuries of remarkable historic events right up to the present — when America is led by a black president, yet remains a nation deeply divided by race.”(2)
⭐️ | Best Sale | ☀☀☀ http://eldonroberts.com/?real=Actos-Procesales-Con-Principio-De-Ejecucion ☀☀☀. coupons 75% off. Buy Cialis Paypal Payment Price is special in this period. Get NOW! here’s the list of what each episode will cover. click here for more detailed synopses.
- Tuesday, October 22 – Episode One: The Black Atlantic
- Tuesday, October 29 – Episode Two: The Age of Slavery (1800 – 1860)
- Tuesday, November 5 – Episode Three: Into the Fire (1861 – 1896)
- Tuesday, November 12 – Episode Four: Making a Way Out of No Way (1897 – 1940)
- Tuesday, November 19 – Rise! (1940 – 1968)
- Tuesday, November 26 – Episode Six: It’s Nation Time (1968 – 2013)
follow url TrustedDrugstore. Buy Generic Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and many other generic drugs at CanadianPharmacy. Can You Buy Cialis Over The Counter In The Us Lowest prices for Generic and Brand drugs.
throughout the series, the african american genealogists and family historians listed below will weigh in on each week’s episode through the lens of their experiences as researchers, the stories of their ancestors, and the implications of the moments of African American history presented on family history research. here’s the list of esteemed writers:
- Melvin Collier – Roots Revealed
- George Geder
- Terry Ligon – Black and Red Journal
- Drusilla Pair – Find Your Folks
- Nicka Smith – Who is Nicka Smith?/AtlasFamily.Org | The Blog
- Angela Walton-Raji – My Ancestor’s Name
source link. Discount Online Pharmacy & Warehouse. Leading Cheap Online Pharmacy In Canada. Zithromax Online Purchase. Buy Cheap Prescription i am excited to see all the great commentary, stories, and content that will come out of this dynamic group. remember to stay tuned here and to the others blogs for our weekly recaps 🙂
http://idahorealestateacademy.com/?asq=Actos-Buy SEO / Digital Marketing Solutions Where Buy Accutane Online. Not by smoking by investing the marijuana. It was incorporated into tooth powders and even renowned as a cure for drunkeness. This it is not so much about personal appearance but more about good hygiene. Sources:
- “New Orleans, Louisiana. Negro dock worker and son.” March 1943. John Vachon. Accessed October 15, 2013 via http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/fsa/item/owi2001024155/PP/
- “About the Documentary.” The African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross, Public Broadcasting System. Accessed October 15, 2013 via http://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/about/about-the-series/